WHAT IS DERMABRASION?
First off lets start by defining what Dermabrasion is. Dermabrasion is defined by MedicineNet as "A surgical procedure that involves the controlled scraping away of the upper layers of the skin by using sandpaper or some other mechanical means."
Wow that sounds a bit scary. Now why would someone scrape away the upper layers of their skin on purpose? Turns out there's actually a lot of benefits to doing this, thats why!
- Your skin will get smoother
- The process removes acne scars
- Can get rid of moles
- Eliminates wrinkles and fine lines
- Help with sun damage
- Your pores will shrink in size!
- Microdermabrasion has shown to help increase nutrient absorption by up to 50%
- Better circulation that helps the elasticity of your skin
- It'll clear away all the dead cells
- A much safer process than laser treatment, or chemical peels!
With benefits like that to, its pretty easy to see how much your skin could improve from just one process! If you'd like to implement this into your routine be sure to checkout our Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber which will shed away any skin imperfections!